Beaufort County Association of REALTORS®, Inc. (BCAR) Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Beaufort County Association of REALTORS®, Inc. (BCAR) sites, www.bjcrealtors.com, and other sites owned or operated by BCAR on which this notice appears or is linked (“Site” or “Sites”) are owned, operated and maintained by BCAR.
This site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As such BCAR will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by BCAR or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our Site, please provide all of the following information to BCAR’s Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where SAR can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
BCAR may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. BCAR may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United State code Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to BCAR’s Designated Agent listed below.
All inquiries not relevant to the following procedure will receive no response.
BCAR’s Designated Agent is:
22 Kemmerlin Lane
Beaufort, SC 29907